1. Ask for service records. Most owners who document regular maintenance service take care of their .
2. Inspect the vehicle thoroughly. Check for uneven tire wear, alignment s, suspension issues, strange sounds and funky odors.
3. If everything checks out up to this point, bring it to Douglas Automotive Repair for a thorough used car inspection. We can give you a heads up on any pressing issues or emerging problems that will need to be addressed eventually. If the seller won’t let you do this before you buy, move on.
4. Buy a CarFax report. This will show any major issues and title status concerns including whether it is a salvaged vehicle. You don’t want a car that was underwater for a week after one of the recent hurricanes.
5. After you buy, stay on top of regular maintenance (and save the records). Douglas Automotive Repair will help keep your car running well and you will enjoy not having a car payment.
As always, give us a call if you have any questions, or to schedule your pre-purchase inspection today!